Despite some legal restrictions, we are pleased to announce that we are open as usual for you!
last update: 19.02.2022
From 19.02.2022, the 3G rule will apply in the Austrian hotel industry.
Arrival measures Covid-19:
- 3G rule for arrival Guests must show proof of vaccination or confirmation of a previous Covid-19 illness or a test on arrival!
This applies to guests over the age of 12. Children up to the age of 12 do not need any proof.
- As a rule, a 3G certificate must be presented before crossing the border.
- Vaccinated: from the day of the second vaccination
- Convalescent: valid for 6 months with certificate of isolation or medical confirmation
There is a obligation to wear a mask in the Austrian hotel industry.
The well-being of our guests is the most important thing for us. That is why we offer you the highest standards of hygiene in all areas of our hotel!
- On arrival you will find your room cleaned and disinfected.
- At breakfast we will assign you a table
- Disinfection stations for your hands are ready for you.
We ask you to fill in the pre-check-in form before arrival (see reservation).
We ask our guests to keep a healthy minimum distance themselves.
Please inform us of the onset of any symptoms of illness during your holiday.
Info about ski school & ski pass:
Should Austria or Tyrol be placed on the list of travel warnings or a quarantine be obligatory on return, it is of course possible to change your booking to another travel period at short notice and free of charge!
You can cancel your stay free of charge if your arrival at your booked period is not possible due to entry regulations for Galtür, border closure or lockdown.
Regarding the Covid pandemic, we believe it is essential to take out travel insurance when booking! We have recently started working with Europäische Reiseversicherung. You can find detailed information about the insurance regarding Corona under the following link: Hotel-Vers-Austria.pdf